Antique gold tulle : Gold sweater dress
Antique Gold Tulle
- old-timer: an elderly man
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- Tulle is a commune of France, capital of the Correze department in the Limousin region in central France and the episcopal see of the eponymous Roman Catholic diocese, the Bishopric of Tulle. It is the third-largest town in the Limousin region, after Limoges and Brive-la-Gaillarde.
- a fine (often starched) net used for veils or tutus or gowns
- A kind of silk lace or light netting, used for veils, etc
- amber: a deep yellow color; "an amber light illuminated the room"; "he admired the gold of her hair"
- A yellow precious metal, the chemical element of atomic number 79, valued esp. for use in jewelry and decoration, and to guarantee the value of currencies
- An alloy of this
- A deep lustrous yellow or yellow-brown color
- coins made of gold
- made from or covered with gold; "gold coins"; "the gold dome of the Capitol"; "the golden calf"; "gilded icons"
Tulle Roll 6" By 75 Ft-antique Gold
***YOU CAN'T BEAT THIS PRICE!!!*** ONLY $3.59 for 75 ft of 6" wide TULLE **GREAT FOR WEDDING DECORATIONS** 53 COLORS AVAILABLE A BEAUTIFUL TOUCH TO YOUR WEDDING OR PROM DECORATING!!! This listing is for ONE ROLL OF TULLE (6" wide x 75 ft long). This tulle is great for wedding, proms,party favors and gift wrapping. Use it to decorate your tables or arches. Wonderful for CRAFT PROJECTS and a must for COSTUME or TUTU making. This beautifully soft tulle is top quality and conforms to all US standards for flame retardance and lead free dyes. ENTWINE AROUND TWINKLING LIGHTS FOR A STUNNING EFFECT!!! Available in 53 colors: amethyst, antique gold, aqua,beige,black,burgundy,butter,charcoal,chocolate,brown,citrus,copper,coral,deep coral, diamond white,dark purple,dusty rose, eggplant,emerald, french blue, fuchsia, ivory, jade, kelly green,lavender, lemon, light blue,light garnet,light pink,light yellow, lilac,lime,melon, mint,navy,new gold, olive,orange,pansy,peach,periwinkle,pink, purple,red, royal, sage, shocking pink,teal,turquoise,vel gold,white,wms blue, wisteria
LADY CHATTERLEY'S LOVER, Embroidered Beaded Cabaret Showgirl Top With Antique Lace, Pearls And Tulle by SHEELA GOH
This inaugural piece from the *MY FAIR LADY* Spring 2009 Collection is utterly and implicitly inspired by DH Lawrence's (debatable) masterpiece entitled "Lady Chatterley's Lover" penned in 1928.
Printed privately in Florence in 1928 (it was not printed in the United Kingdom until 1960, other than in an underground edition issued by Inky Stephensen's Mandrake Press in 1929), the publication of "Lady Chatterley's Lover" caused a scandal due to its explicit sex scenes, including previously banned four-letter words and perhaps primarily because the lovers were a working-class male and an aristocratic female.
I've never read the book but when in the actualisation of this top, I instantly envisioned a risque confection boasting asymmetrical lengths, contrasting colours, flowers and loads and loads of lace.
What you behold before you is a vintage slip that has been dyed, snipped and ruched. Frou frou details include white tulle salvaged from a victorian wedding gown (for real), Edwardian cotton netting and a delightful ruffled scalloped lace in Mocha Brown. The original right strap has been retained while the other side features a line of Vintage Venetian Creme Trim (which trails tantalisingly down the back), coquettishly paired with a salvaged length of Edwardian Lace. I've dyed that a saucy mix of peach and scarlet. Both straps are completely adjustable in terms of length.
There's embroidery on one side of the bodice and lavish embellishments of Fresh Water Pearls on 14K Gold Filled Headpins. Afterall, Lady Chatterley did have money.
Bust area measures 36". As I've slit the sides of the top, it's rather roomy and can fit sizes 0-4 quite nicely because there's quite a bit of stretch. Length in front is 25" from top of bodice, just before strap begins, to end (not including tulle inlay).
Pair this with a longer slip or leggings with the highest of heels and some flirty ankle cuffs. Or, take a plunge, wear it as is and show the world you mean business.
Mucha Spats..Golden Girl
My last Mucha Creation.
Wonderful Brocante fabric in gold/black.
Antique hanging tulle with pearls.
If you are interest please go to my blog...there is a link to my spats shop.
Enjoy by watching :-)
usa gold credit card
$1 gold coin
what is the difference between white and yellow gold
how to melt down gold
gold coin calculator
white gold diamond cut
gold american eagle mintage
18 carat gold cross
gold krugerrands price